Thursday, May 6, 2010

Midterm E.O.C.

I would like to take the time to evaluate class thus far. A lot was involved for this course and I do feel like there was much that needed to be put into this class as well as the projects that were required, at times. However, I still pushed myself the best I could to put in a worthy effort and make sure that I gave it my all. There were a lot of accounts for many social networking sites that needed to be made and I did create them. I could have done better with some of the projects that were assigned but that was mainly due to some complications that occurred and were beyond my control. I still tried to recreate the projects that fell through the best I could but was unable to duplicate what was created before the complications ensued. I do feel like I have learned much from this class and seems well worth the money for the course. Much experience and knowledge was gain from this course and I’ll be sure to keep it in mind after I am done with this. With everything I’ve learned from this class, along with the required text and what is still to be learned, I feel that this class will greatly prepare me for what awaits me in the work-force with this degree that I am in the midst of. I believe that I have earned a B on account of my complications for this course thus far and will do my best to push myself to obtain an A.

No comments:

Post a Comment